Russell, Michael, Jeanne, dove and I all went to see hellboy. I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did because I never read the comic book like Jeanne, Michael and Russell all did. Now I have a little crush on Hellboy. I really thought I'd hate it. Internet, I think this movie is like x-men meets men in black. Take that for what its worth.
***a side note*** spell check wanted me to change "hellboy" to "elbow"
today Jason and I are going to go jump my car. Apparently it has been the battery ran out several days ago. Did I leave the trunk open a little??
afterwards Jeanne and I are going to get spray paint and make stencils for our new skateboards!!! Mine is green I'm going to try to resemble this on the bottom:
except with less bling.
that's all for today, I thought I would sneak up on you, internet and post on the weekend, since I hardly ever post except when I am at work, pretending to be busy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home