Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I burnt my tongue on hot chocolate.


I bought "marshmallow lovers" Swiss miss packets for the office. But was so confused yesterday when I opened the package and poured it into my hot water that there were no, marshmallows, not a single one. Frustrated, I shook the next package to try to hear the rumble of those freeze dried little treasures. I heard nearly fifty in the next package!! How was it that that even happened to one package of my hot-chocolate!? I imagined the factory with tiny marshmallows all over the ground where they missed my package. "a defect" I thought.

today, I shook the next package of hot chocolate for the reassuring sound of the hard little marshmallows hitting the paper then I opened the package poured it directly in my cup of hot water. I blinked a few times at what I saw before me. "oh no!" I said, "this package is only filled with marshmallows, there's NO chocolate mix!"

then I realized what a dumby I am. This hi-tech hot chocolate mix, takes two packages, one for the marshmallows and one for the chocolate mix. Duh.

(how was that enemies? I look pretty stupid now, don't I?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home