My Best Friend
By: Chelsey DeVor
My Best Friend is Sue and she is so cool. I met her at the park and she and I did not like each other. She was a snob and I was a smart-alec. Then we started liking each other. She makes me feel happy and she is so nice.
When I need a friend she has my back and she is such a goof ball. Once you meet her she is boring butt when you get used to her she can be very funny. Me and her are tow peas in a pod. She is way different from me. When I am sad she is closest friend I ever had butt we sometimes are argue. She always gets the last word. Sue likes me for who I am!
___________________________________________________________________________
My Best Friend
By: Jessica McDevitt
I met Jeanne Marie D’Angelo when I was in eighth grade. I knew who she was because she was Keith Valley Middle School’s best artist. One time, I saw her painting a huge back-drop to our winter concert. There was a gigantic monster on it with fire behind him. Jeanne was such a good artist that I was a little scared when I sat next to her in Mr. T’s Art Class.
In eighth grade, Jeanne was a shy girl with two long braids, braces and a t-shirt that was too big for her skinny body. She played the flute and liked comic books. When I met her she didn’t have very many friends, all of her friends were a year older and already left for the High School.
I never thought that Jeanne might think I was weird because I was just getting better from cancer. I mostly worried that she would think I wasn’t cool. I still am.
__________________________________________________________________________
My Best Friend
By: Jeanne D’Angelo
My Best Friend is named Jessica Reane McDevitt. Don’t tell her, but I often forget how to spell her middle name. In Fact, I’m pretty sure I just did. However, I feel this is an issue she should take up with her mother as it was not her, nor my idea to spell it so weird in the first place.
Anyhow, Jessica and I finally met when she drew my attention in art class by telling off an outstandingly stupid kid whose name I now forget. This was after she flung her self in front of me on several occasions in an attempt to be friendly. “Do you like my shoes?” “I like your painting” , “My name is JESSICA!”
About a week after meeting we became permanantly inseparable, failed several classes (wood shop, computer science) because of our inability to control our talking.
If I were to describe Jessica to a stranger I would start by saying, she’s short. An inch shorter than me, but that’s kind of cute. She enjoys snacks, napping, singing incorrect lyrics to well known songs, poetry , dancing and so on. She dislikes animals(of all sorts), uncomfortable bedding, spelling and rude people (except for me).
Jess is by far the best roommate I’ve ever had and even resisted the urge to drown my kitten when she knocked all of her diamonds in the toilet last week. I‘ll probably know Jessica until we are both sad old ladies who have forgotten everything I wrote here.
______________________________________________________________________________
Even if Chelsey called me a nerd behind my back, I was really glad that Jeanne got a chance to meet her. She invited us to her ballet recitial in May. I am so lucky i got placed with such an exceptional 10 year old~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home