I drove from Baltimore to Philly and back for dinner. I ate two helpings of everything.
Danny turned thirty yesterday and woke up to 30 cardboard chickens on his front lawn and a huge sign that read "HE'S NO SPRING CHICKEN! DAN TURNS 30!" hahaha my brothers are funny.
Jaime made a cake in the shape of a fish. It was chocolate and delicious. Joe made reference to the "brown trouts" that he leaves in the river. (I knew he meant something gross, but I needed Mike to clarify...)
We got him a grill and Joe and mike delivered it to his house when he was at work. It took them two hours. They had to go and buy wood to make a ramp to move it onto the truck they rented.
"Tamilfer" and my mom spoke for the first time in about 4 months. They didn't really speak to each other, just around each other. They spoke while the other was in the room.
Joey and Christie got Dan a giraffe. A real one. They adopted it for him at the zoo. Parent's Day is coming up. It was really nice to be around my family and to joke about having a pet giraffe in your back yard. It was nice to see Danny's face turn red, from laughter.
is this interesting at all?
I have three brothers Mike 27, Dan 30, Joe 31 Mike is engaged to Jaime, Dan is engaged to Tamala and Joe is Married to Christie.

2 Comments:
you know, Ive always spelled it "tamel-FUR"
sort of like...camel fur.
ew
<3 jm
woaw, sure hope no one in your family reads that one. shit girl, don't hold back.
tender kisses,
jessica
Post a Comment
<< Home