Friday, March 18, 2005

belated blogger geek out link-fest

Yesterday they made me work at work and I couldn't post and tell you that A. I had a fantastic time meeting all of you and B. Thanks Fool for getting all of this together and C. Yes, even though I looked a little wobbly at the end there, I made it home okay. (The big guy took me home. I'm so lucky I have him)

The jayman called me at work before the happy hour and says: Are you going to get wasted tonight? I was a appalled when he said this "of course not!" But I did, I guess, didn't I? There are photos floating around documenting it, I think.

calculatoronfire, Virginia, Jason Dove and I were all hiding in the bar before I came up to meet all of you. I'll confess that now.

Out of Fool's master list, I think I got to see the following people the happy hour: AnonymousCoworker, Kmart, Baltimore Roll,Broadsheet, Jason J. Thomas, eebmore, sweetney, Talkin' Loud, Malnurtured Snay, Jennetic, Epiphany in Baltimore , JWER, Supafine!, Lost in Place, Messy Hair Girl, Textureslut

Epiph, Fool, Eebmore, it was a pleasure as always. MB, Lostgirl and Talkin' Loud, I'm glad I got to have good conversations with you before I got too tipsy. And, Jennitic I'm sorry I kept making you repeat the name of your site over and over again so I'd remember.

Everyone else, It was terrific to meet you and I look forward to many more chances to get wasted. I mean, happy hours.

I'd like to give a shout-out to all our non-bloggers who came out too!

Awesome.

Maybe in May I'll rent out Paterson Bowl, Baltimore Blogger BYOB duckpin bowling for my birthday -- wouldn't that be so much fun?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duckpin? In. I'll need a lesson or two, though. Especially after reading your course guide.

4:47 PM  
Blogger jennetic said...

Ha! It was great and it worked, yes? :) Here's to many more!!!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

twas lovely meeting you. and don't feel bad about hiding out -- claire (homeofdismay) and i hid out upstairs for a good 45 minutes before going down and introducing ourselves...

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, you're really starting to freak me out...

<3 jm

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home