Monday, May 02, 2005

cancel my credit cards, please

This weekend I lost my wallet at a rest stop on 95. Surprisingly enough, no one returned it, not even that nice biker gang that went through.

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Didja cancel your credit cards? Good luck getting a new driver's license - I heard that's a bitch to replace.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Flint said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry Jessica. I was thinking of you a lot this weekend. With my karma, that is probably why you lost it. Like, last week, I put my purse down at school to put on my coat, then walked all the way home before realizing my purse was still on the floor next to the coat rack. I hope it isn't a bitch to replace anything. Floor 4 sends our condolences.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

was this post always titled "Cancel my credit cards, please" because I just noticed that ...

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home