Thursday, July 07, 2005

little shop of hardware

Needless to say, my computer's been broken for a couple days. Was it a virus? I don't know, but I do know that the little computer store on the corner fixed it for me in just a couple of hours. Yeah, it cost me a pretty penny - but it's better than not having this machine - now isn't it?

Today I moved a mattress and box spring just before it started to rain and later was cooked delicious chicken a la Jaime. I heart her. This might be the mango smoothie talking.

My house plants are dying. I'm should put them out in the rain because I'm too lazy to water them.

Also, did you know that there is a clown convention in Baltimore this weekend? I'm completely petrified of clowns. Sometime I'll let you read the poem I wrote in fourth grade.


see, this is j.w. gacy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is "It" isn't on your Netflix queue?

--Malnurtured Snay

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you have a problem with the compy, I will offer my services. Better than paying all that money to Little Shop of Hardware. And, I am good at it.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home