Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dinner Party From Hell

God, Max and Tim are so annoying!!All night last night I was like "when will they leave!?" Geez.

hahaha. I'm just kidding, I knew they'd read this and I thought it would be really funny to play a mean trick on them - - I guess that makes me mean.

Yes, you guessed it, last night I had Max and Tim over for dinner. It started a little late because Tim was printing out his play - but it was great for me because I didn't have to rush from work - and I even had time to write my grandmother a letter. When they arrived, we drank wine and had quiche like grown ups. Later they quizzed me on common music trivia - which they were entertained and astonished that I really was failing at. But, like I say, true friends will find this endearing about me.

I think it's really funny that I invited a couple over for dinner. Mostly because couples usually invite other couples over for dinner. And I'm not a couple. It's just me. If we'd played board games, we would have had trouble picking one out that needed 3 players instead of four - which might be enough to deter someone from having a couple over. Which, if you think about it, it would be strange not to invite people over to entertain because you weren't an even number. I'm glad I'm not strange.

I do however make really creepy jokes. For example, as soon as they walked in, we joked about how I should have sat them down immediately and said "The real reason I brought you here was because I wanted to propose something between the three of us..." I assured them, if that were the creepy case, I would have made my bed. So watch out, if you come over to my apartment for dinner - and the bed is made --- uht oh~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home