Monday, September 12, 2005

Recovered

I got a call from the police at 8am this morning. The car was recovered and is now at the impound lot on route 40. eek! We don't quite know if this is good news or not. It depends what shape the car's in. I wonder what sort of condition it's in. Every moment this gets more and more exciting. Do you think it will be drivable? Maybe we should all put wagers on the cost of repair. I like the idea of a gambling pool on the internet.

Also, in even better news - I found out from Jaime that the mural in the post below is being protected by BOPA (Baltimore office of promotional arts) and the man who bought the building is using his own money to not remove it, but repair it.

Okay, so here we go: I'll buy a beer to the person who guesses the closest to the cost of repairs on the vehicle without knowing what the damage is or could be.

Isn't this exciting?

My guts are all jumbled up in knots.

5 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

$700.

10:18 AM  
Blogger jaime said...

$3000

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$647!

-Tim

11:03 PM  
Blogger Miss Flint said...

$2000. crap.

5:12 AM  
Blogger jaime said...

oh snap, MAX! you're pulling some tricks out of "the price is right" hat. kudos@@

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home