today, I miss virginia
look at her - all orange, all adorable.
Dear Virginia,
Do you remember when we ate at that little italian resturant and then took up-the-skirt-photos? Do you remember riding that train and taking notes on how to have the most boring conversation on earth? Do you remember breaking in to those minor league baseball player's hot-tub and swimming in our underpants?
You have to call me so I can tell you what I think we should both be for halloween you in chi-town, me in charm city. I know, you're wondering what happened to the baby dressed as a teddybear, dressed as a lion, dressed as princess. But I think this is way better. I swear.
Love,
Jessica

1 Comments:
talk about cosmic friendship moments,
I was just writing you an e-mail and then remembered I hadn't read your blog, so I come to the blog, and damned if I don't see a picture of myself drinking a mimosa. I miss you too.
Post a Comment
<< Home