Linguini Beach Party
They sat us at a huge round table and Alex started telling secrets that turned into a huge game of "telephone." By the time it got to me, I heard that there was a woman in a hamburger t-shirt behind me who looked like mini-me. I have no idea what was actually said. I kind of prefer my version.
We left feeling a little sick and full. Katie saw girls in track suits doing coke in the olive garden bathroom and showed us her ice cream tattoo. We had to say goodbye to them there so they could do their homework. Seeing them made me miss Goucher. sigh.
Afterward, Jaime, Rachel, Alex, Michael, Russell and I went back to my house to watch Laguna Beach. We were planning a Laguna Beach Party since the early afternoon, we just didn't think it was going to be so successful Mike H. Showed up, did a shot and left soon after the show ended. Maybe because it was a terrible episode.
We were all talking about how bad this episode was when Katherine came over. She was wearing a huge sweatshirt. And Bob came over - he's the newest addition to these Baltimore buddies. Bob happened to be at a different Laguna Beach party prior to his arrival. ...And I thought I was so original.
We talked loudly and played board games. We played all on the same team to beat the clock. It's called Hoopla, but we liked to think of it as the affirmation game.
Afterward, we all felt great about ourselves even though we stayed up too late and were dizzy when getting ready for work in the morning.

2 Comments:
i want to go to your next laguna beach party!
All you can eat pasta seems like an attainable goal, and always turns out to be a sick joke.
Post a Comment
<< Home