Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ACW Award - "wOOt!"

At the september happy hour I won some sort of consolation prize from ACW. It came in the mail last week and I never got to post about it because Virginia was in town. Damn you, VA! Why are you so beautiful and distracting?

Anyway, here's a blurry photo:

His little sign has stickers that were obviously painstakingly adhered that read: "woot!"

I can't believe Fool didn't win it - it would be so appropriate!

I'm very pleased to have him myself, though. He's my favorite work companion - next to all of you, of course.

Thanks, ACW. Sometimes it really does pay to talk about jesuspenis.

6 Comments:

Blogger acw said...

I was going to say, "woot" but jesuspenis made me go "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

3:29 PM  
Blogger Zenchick said...

consolation prize for...what? What was the contest? I demand a recount...

5:28 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

October though, wasn't it?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Zenchick said...

okay, I feel better. I wasn't AT the October HH :-)

11:58 PM  
Blogger j-e-s-s-i-c-a said...

oh yeah, i get those "ber" months confused.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one awesome fool you got there.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home