So, the boy who I've had a crush on since 7th grade (and once pushed Carla C. off a curb for kissing) is now in a loud band and he thrashes his hair around on MTV2. I was hoping that idiotic head banging would make me find him repulsive, but, not even that did the trick. I mean for goodness sakes, things like that didn't seem to bother me when he was in a freakin SKA band, either. How hopeless.
He still has a good handshake.
4 Comments:
So do we get to know the name of this fellow or the name of his band?
oh god, it's so embarassing.
http://www.revelationtheory.com/Default.aspx
Hey! I saw this dude perform in his ska band when I was in an orchestra at Hatboro-Horsham in high school! ^-^ We've even talked about him before. They won best ska band in the region, something like that. so pants.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home