Saturday was remarkable
First thing is first. This past Saturday I had my very first crepe. I went for a dessert crepe with cinnomon and sugar and vanilla icecream. I ate it in two seconds. Why didn't I know?
Next, Russell and I spent hours doing a photo shoot. Hopefully there will be a link soon. Look out for a link that reads either "Russell is a sexy devil" or "handsome mr. handsome."
I made a new friend, which, if you know me - you understand is my favorite thing next to cake.
AH ha! next? Cake! We went to charm city cakes for the release of baltimore's formost dangerous sports magazine. There was a cake fit for food network that was in the shape of a man falling down stairs in honor of such a momentous occasion. I ate a little of his knees.
There was a tap on my shoulder. It's rare that anyone reckognizes me from the internet - but there was everyone's favorite reader - Ben! If you went to the dizzy issie's happy hour - you might remember him.
Here are pictures of Ben and me. Ben in the "observatory". And a beautiful look at what he saw :
~~~More about the glorious, workless weekend to come.

1 Comments:
Always good to see Ben!
Post a Comment
<< Home