Ahhh Liberty
There are only a few things I ever hated about the office. The first was simply, getting up in time to go there. The second was finding something to wear that I didn't make me look like some sort of business casual potato. The last thing was, of course, spending my day sitting, instead of in my much more favored position of reclining. So, in rebellion, what have I been up to? That's right, you guessed it - waking up at my leisure only to move to the couch to watch every celebrity documentary imaginable on the E! network, all while completely naked.

2 Comments:
Secretly, we are all envious of you basking in your free time. And, we are all dying to know, what E! True Hollywood Story has been the most addicting?
To paraphrase Oscar Wilde -
We're stuck in the gutter, but some of us wish we were with you staring at the (or your) stars.
Post a Comment
<< Home