Friday, September 15, 2006

Tiny Zine - "timeline"



So out of that ridiculously long post I made a zine for my class and handed it out as my timeline. I was nervous to present it because everyone came in with posterboard and much more literal translations of what a timeline is supposed to be. I felt a little silly with my photo copied diy zine...until i realized that it was sort of the perfect way to talk about how i learned things.

many of the copies were missing pages 3 and 13. ends up.

Also, just before class, a bird shit on my head. !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, when you are the "recipient" of bird shit, it is supposed to be good luck. Seriously.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Haughton said...

how was it received? and was the shit hard to wash out?


p.s.i think your brilliant

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home