Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Six minute post

I think I only have six minutes in this lab before a class comes in here to steal my seat. I can do an update in 6 mins can't I? I've never been very good at timed tests.

Let's start with Saturday. I went to my brother's birhtday party near philadelphia where we ate turkey and cupcakes and soda and s'mores we cooked on his burnpile out back.....it might have been the gross combination of those ingredients, or my excited stomach, or the redbull I chugged on my way to Baltimore - but, it was a disaster nevertheless.

I was driving on 95, excited to see some friendly faces in good old Charm City when I I had butterflies in my stomach that suddenly turned into MOTHRA and I literally vomited in my own mouth. EW! I thought a bird shitting on my head was gross.... The worst part was that there wasn't anywhere to for me to pull over for like 1/2 a mile. I know 1/2 a mile on 95 doesn't take that long....but let me tell you that if you have vomit in your mouth 1/2 a mile seems like the longest distance you've ever traveled.

Afterwards I felt much, much better.

Baltimore was glorious.
I loved seeing you/I'm sorry I missed seeing you.
I'll be back soon/I'll be back soon.

until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home