Thursday, April 12, 2007

Firefox Safari Explorer

Um, which browser do you have? In Firefox and Safari my new redesign comes up with a white background (which I think is easier to read.) In Explorer it has a black background and I don't think you can read it very easily at all. Is that true? Which do you have? I better change this.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In IE, it does come up with a black background. I actually have spotted the reason why it does this in your page source. There is a "body" part of your CSS, and it has a background color definition. It is using "000000", but it does not have the preceding "#". That might be why that FF/Safari show white, while IE shows black.

Colors in HTML/CSS should be defined by hex. For white, the hex code is "#FFFFFF" (without quotes). Try that and see if it fixes the problem.

7:39 PM  
Blogger j-e-s-s-i-c-a said...

yay! thanks jjt. It's fixed now!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Firefox and your blog looks great, J.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home