Tuesday, July 21, 2015
this blog has been defunct for nearly 5 years. And really, ever since I moved to NY it was gasping for air. Instead of starting something new somewhere else. I'd like to start it here. I'm not sure what I'll write about -- maybe the daily adventures of me and my baby. Maybe nothing important. But I kind of liked finding this relic among the dust of old inboxes. I kind of liked remembering little highlights of my day years later when I uncovered it. So I'll tell you about some of the following things:
my daydream about a taking (wholly invented) Family Sabatical
free and cheap stuff I find to do with my baby in NYC
food
trips and adventures
history, facts and new information
reflections about my day
my baby is in her crib right now blabbering to her stuffed puppy about her day -- i might as well blabber to you about mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home