are you sure this isn't wrong?
REMEMBER THIS GUY?????
jdb136917
Age: 42
Personality: Somewhat Outgoing
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona - United States
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Body Type: Muscular
Ethnicity: Background not listed
Religion: Christian (Non-Catholic)
Education: 4 Year degree
Income: $60,000 - 80,000
Smoker: Don't Smoke
Drink: Drink Socially
Status: Single
Have Children: Have no children
Want Children: Want to have children someday
Bio:
I am an athletic, ambitious, goal oriented individual, a devout Christian with concervative values and last but not least I have a GREAT sense of humor. Looking for the same in a prospective partner. Look forward to hearing from you.
About My Match:
I would like to find a partner who is emotionally strong, ambitious, goal oriented and also a devout christian with conservative values. A good sense of humor is a MUST.
Favorite Politician:
Ronald Reagan
Hi,
TEXT:
My name is Dave and I am an American of Sri-Lankan descent. I live in Sierra Vista, atown approximately 45 minutes south of Tucson. However, I am currently in Kuwait on assignment.
I am looking for a witty, pretty, goal oriented charming young lady. I hope to hear from you soon. Later Gator.
Dave
He Keeps Writing:
jdb136917
Date Recieved: 5/12/2004
Subject: New Message
Body:
Hi Miss Megan,
You had mentioned in your profile you would like to preserve the beauty of the US of A. I could not agree with you more. Have you ever cruised up the pacific coast highway or taken a helicopter ride through the Grand Canyo or toured the wine country (Sonoma/Napa) or the Tenessee mountains. I have been to these places just to name a few and let me assure you it is breathtaking. I could go on and on........
Hi Miss Megan,
I hope I peaked your interest. Sure would love to hear from you. It would be a refreshing change from the day to day doldrum of Kuwait. Later Gator.
Joshua "Dave" B-------(he signed his last name, but i edited it)
So, Wendy, my work friend got really eager to write this guy back. i mean he did write 3 messages. I felt terrible that i, megan lynn, didn't actually exist. this poor guy.
WENDY WRITES AS MEGAN LYNN:
To: jdb136917
Date Sent: 5/14/2004
Subject: RE: New Message
Body:
Wow. You have emailed a lot. I guess Kuwait is pretty drab. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond. I do not have the opportunity to check this daily so forgive me :)
Tell me more about yourself.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REPUBLICAN BOYFRIEND....you can be megan lynn too. just email me and i'll send you the password, there is only two rules: 1. don't be mean. 2. don't lead them on too much (see rule no.1)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home