Thursday, July 29, 2004

Goucher

Jason was telling me yesterday that he met a woman that used to work at goucher and she was really excited that I went there too. Jason said that she described the girls who went there in the 70's to him and he said it sounded just like me. Which, little did the j-man know, was a very flattering compliment.

I of course am thinking this because it was sparked by something. I was reading a very out-dated blog that Russell used to keep, and I realized how pretty this closing line was, just before he graduated: "I can honestly say with my entire swollen heart, that I am very glad I've spent the last four years at this place."

I bet you forgot you wrote that, Russell! But I'm glad I spent those four years there too because all of these thoughts I'm having about this DNC (democratic national convention) and more over the candidacy for president of the United states, I don't think I would think about these thing in the same light if I hadn't have gone to goucher.

If I didn't go there, I'm not sure I would have had the same heart I do now.

Thank you Jesus, for Baltimore, Goucher, good friends and great politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home