Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today, I have a cold.
I like to believe it's allergies, but it's totally a cold. Do you think it was the germs from all of that NYC traveling. Jessica Gunnell got me really concerned with germs. Even though I was really tired last night, I still woke up at 4am to take a hot shower and get some mucus out of my face. I could feel it emptying out from my sinuses. it's a strange thing to feel your face empty out into your tissue. I couldn't breathe through my nose, so obviously, my throat is dry and hurts. I'm drinking some "healing tea" I stole from the drawer in the kitchen. It's funny to steal healing tea.

when you don't have health insurance you worry about stupid things like a little cold
and all I have to say to you internet is I can not wait until I get health insurance. i'm going to go to the dr. all the time. hahhaha you're right, I hate the doctor, I still won't go...but you know what I mean.

I guess I should get health insurance myself, but it seems like if I get a job here in a month and get health insurance through them, which may or maynot happen, then, I won't need to have my own individual plan. ...you know? it seems like a waste.

today I think I am going to find some delicious soup at the organic market...maybe like a meso soup...mmmm.... I bet they have that at an organic market. I'm going to eat up that delicious soup and get all better!


this is a list of things I need to do
get some medicine for this face of mine full of snot
get a pedicure with jaime, already!
go to an orioles game
get a few new items of work clothes
buy groceries. (this one is important)
watch my bootleg spiderman2 dvd.
throw a party for brett jones????
send my friend sarah candy bars in the mail
and love you, forever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home