my bosses aren't here today, so I decided that as an extra-special treat for myself I'd have a few beers at a full hour lunch. I hardly ever take a full hour for lunch. So it was nice to read my book in the bar and hear the bartender talk about her crazy stalker that invested all of his money in an invention and lost his house, but still brings her flowers. When I came back to the office, I spent a lot of time typing the wrong letters and hitting backspace. I should be drunk all the time at work!
tonight? I think I'm going to the talking head to hear two if by sea and Gary Epstein and the LP's. Ahhh. nice.
Maybe I'll get crabs before hand. ...mmmmmm....

1 Comments:
No lie! You were at the show.
Now you promised me about the tutor stuff...I know a girl (who happens to like math for some strange reason) who sounds interested as well.
Thanks
The new me
http://calculatoronfire.baltiblogs.com
Post a Comment
<< Home