Thursday, November 18, 2004

wasabi and seaweed

I'm no dreamologist, but I can tell you that something is really wrong with my brain. Last night I got cranky and realized that I was really over-tired from my over-stressed week. I crashed eventually and had a really gross and disturbing dream:

(it's really gross)

I was squeezing these pimples on my face that you couldn't see, and like I was squeezing a tub of tooth paste, in one fat curling smush, a cylinder of soft wasabi wrapped in wet seaweed oozed out of my pores. It kept happening over and over again all over my face. Pounds of this green and greener stuff...It was disgusting.

I am disgusting.

I've been grossed out all day. What does this mean?

2 Comments:

Blogger Frenz said...

I used to dream all my teeth were falling out, and that they were clicking around in my mouth. You're probably just stressed.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an up-and-coming dreamoligist I can tell you, definitively, that the wasabi is meant to symbolize a trip to the public library (or perhaps the post office). You felt offended during a trip to one of these places and are trying to get past it.
Or maybe not. I left my study guide at home; I have to refer to it all the time. So I might be mistaken and it could have something to do with work.
Either way let's hope wasabi does not actually start oozing from your pores.

calculatoronfire.ebloggy.com

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home