Monday, December 20, 2004

13 things

I was reading the jayman's blog and saw this photo of the my Christmas tree. I realized this was the first time a photo of the inside of my house was posted here and thought I'd give you some insight into my world.

please follow the numbers for explanations

1. My diploma from the gooch
2. My empty wine rack, such a sad sight
3. This empty photo album to cover a hole in the side of the entertainment system
4. An un-opened double VHS tape of "titanic" my father bought me when I broke up with my last boyfriend.
5. Red tinsel xmas tree, 6$ at thrift store, decorated with miller lite cans
6. Rasputin the monkey, won at a fair, little pink doll found in parking lot on top of the cube I bought to use as a night-stand, but used as a tree-stand for now.
7. Bag of junk collected from around the house: Jman's Best of Baltimore award, my spinning rim belt buckle, important mail, a spool of thread, etc
8. I never use this phone book
9. Hat with my photo on it, a hat with your own photo is a funny, funny thing.
10. Little note card says "live in love" from before this journal was started
11. A wet Ray Lewis on the Ravenstown poster, which I was drunk when I hung up, and still giggily that we got free stuff from the bar, even though I don't like football
12. Most recent Slotracer flyer
13. Painting by my best friend of a dead bird



this morning they said with windchill it should feel like it is -11 below!
i'm wearing long underwear!

1 Comments:

Blogger James Beau said...

I'm really glad you got the BF a digital camera **and** that there's a pink version of the story.
Regards,
Jim

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home