After work, I wrapped my self up in a blanket and fell asleep on the couch. My coffee table was covered with plastic cups and paper plates from before I left for the holiday. My new presents were strewn across the floor. It was messy and lovely. My mother called and reminded me that I was hungry and that I hardly ate at all that day. So I called Sarah and I drank beer to fill me up.
We ordered wings, and I saw Sarah pick apart the bones to get to the sweet meat. It's an amazing sight to see a vegetarian chewing on a chicken bone.
"I'm a carnivor" she announced, sort of proud of herself with hot sauce on her lip.
I convinced her that we needed to eat crabs together. She was, surprisingly, not difficult to convince at all. Maybe we both knew that she needed to crack something with a mallet, and get her fingers inside of it to pull out it's meat. We needed to take this whole experiment to the next level.
"devil's fingers?There is something I could eat that would make me sick?" she said "This is adding a whole new level of excitement to this adventure."
We're going to L.P. Steamers tonight. They have crabs all year.
This is their sign.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home