This morning I heard this woman at the coffee machine talking about this dream she had where she missed this important meeting because she couldn't stop eating shrimp puffs.
On the way in, my car danced with the same grey truck, both curving counter clockwise to pass by.
On Friday I went to Sarah's house and eat cheese and crackers for her birthday.
On Saturday I went to Emma's ice hockey game but left after she scored a goal because my butt was cold to go eat eggs with salt on top.
that night I saw slotracer and saw Carl and Liz and Brian and Emma, of course. Some girl was calling out the big guy's name, and made kissy faces. I scrunched my face up and called her the "c" word and tightened my chubby little hands into fists, mostly because it was funny, but also because one time she rubbed her titties on my man's arm when she was drunk.
The traffic was really bad near the "miracle on 34th street" I had to change the way I'd get everywhere, this weekend.
Sunday I sat near a warehouse and needed to pee waiting for keys. Inside, the bathroom was covered in a layer of dust and easy jazz holiday favorites were playing. I think the painter who has space there likes easy jazz holiday favorites.
I got a universal remote for my bedroom and the guy at best buy asked me if I wanted to pay 5 dollars to get insurance for 2 years so I could take it back and get it replaced if it broke. The remote was 5$ in the first place. If I thought it would break, I would have just bought two while I was at it.
I bought a huge stack of toilet paper at rite aid because it was on sale, but now I have to find a place to keep it in my house. I shouldn't have bought so much toilet paper.
last night, I settled into bed to watch 9/11, the movie by two French brothers who were working on a documentary and taped some footage inside of the towers. This was really good fodder for nightmares, and am therefore exhausted today, but the coffee tastes sort of greasy.
My boss gave me some coffee but it's not ground up yet. Can I just take it to the grocery store and grind it? Or do people have grinders at their houses or something?
I hung out with Emma and Brian a total of 5 times last week. I think we're getting out of control.

1 Comments:
I'm worth hanging out with because I have a coffee grinder in my house.
I also have a Christmas hanging plant, a crooked table, a wine rack shaped like a french guy, an oversized bullfight poster, a BB gun and some other stuff.
If you would not hang out with me you would not hang out with someone that had all this stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home