Thursday, December 02, 2004

stood up for a study date

Chelsey never came last night and the student that they really needed me to cover, she never came either. But I did still get beer and tell embarrassing stories with Brian. Emma couldn't make it. I found out that Emma my new tutor/beer friend, can't come out to get beer on Wednesdays for the best reason ever: she has ice hockey practice.

That's so hot! I kind of felt like a jerk for being excited about her playing a boy's sport, because that meant that I had the stereotype that ice hockey was for boys. Oh well. It's still hot, either way. I'm not making any promises, but on Saturday, if you folks are as curious as me, maybe we can make the trip out to her game at the Paterson Park Ice Rink.

Also, I really really want to go ice skating sometime soon. Just the long scarf, real slow kind not the you-need-a-tooth-gaurd kind.







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, there are few things as entertaining as chicks beating each other up (in a friendly, sports[wo]manlike way, of course).

Conveniently, there is a skating session at Patterson just before my game (3-5PM, mouth guard not required).

-emma

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My study date spent half the allotted time trying to figure out if someone would get jail time if the police caught them with an unregistered handgun, ammunition, and marijuana and pills in some number of small plastic baggies.
When she asked me I told her that her adult friend might indeed be able to chat with Martha Stewart "on the inside."

Do you have to pay to watch these hockey games? I'd like to see them, but for some reason I think the ticket price might be more than my allowance, what with the "chicks beating each other up" and everything.

-brian

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's free (unless you want to skate before hand, that's something like $5). But I warn you, many of the hockey girlies aren't exactly the type you'd want to see bikini-clad in a mud-wrestling pit.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why was tutoring never this fun when i was there?
DAMN
jessica G.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home