Monday, February 21, 2005

Creamy Skippy

I was hoping that this weekend would have been warm enough to enjoy a little off-season Ocean City with bundled up walks on the beach and bottles of wine, but it was freezing again, and really wouldn't have been enjoyable. So, no walks on the beach.

I went to Philadelphia to see Jeanne for her belated birthday. I got her a bunch of comic books from you know where and old post card of baltimore from Hometown girl. My favorite out of the stack was one called "Overhears" it was printed by hand and with a stitch binding. "Overhears" as you can imagine, was full of those little bits of conversation you hear when walking down the street. They don't make any sense, but they amuse you to no end. If you are someone who likes to write down overhears of your own, this might be a great little one to get.

Jeanne gave me presents too, and it wasn't even my birthday! She just got back from Mexico -- showing her titties in Cancun,( hahaha...no but it's really funny to think of jeanne-gone-wild.)I actually forget what town she went to, but she got me this awesome little diary with a painting on the front. It's so pretty I don't ever want to write in it. But that's stupid, so I probably will.

Otherthings that happened this weekend:
Had a phone date with Sarah in Helena Montana.

Watched several hours of Project Runway.

Noticed there was a peanut butter jar on my front lawn. (It's not mine, I like skippy, and most recently have been eating natural peanut butter because I'm exciting and adventurous. What about you? What brand Peanut butter is your favorite? chunky or regular?)

So long, team.
We'll talk again soon. Don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home