Monday, May 23, 2005

You won't see me here, but you might see me in real life!




5/28/2005
2pm-5pm
Patterson Bowl,
2105 Eastern Ave
Baltimore, MD 21231
410 675 1011
$2 for shoes, BYOB


No one has ever bowled a perfect game - will you be the first?

That's right - just $2 for your shoes and you bowl your little hearts out. Afterward, if you want to continue partying we might get crabs at LP STEAMERS and have a real birthday Baltimore bash. let me know if you want to get crabs too so i can reserve a table. Can't hang out till the evening/late at night? That's okay - It's my birthday all day - you should email me to get my phone number and then whenever you want in the evening, call to find out where the party traveled to. Out of town? Busy with an upcoming wedding? I know - I miss you, too - Don't worry I'll be another year older next year and we can go bowling then. Celebrating Memorial day at the beach/picnic? - BOO! I thought you were better than that! I strongly disagree with your choices.


Come out on Saturday I'd love to see you!!!
Jessica, Jess, Jessi, live in love, The Kid
* Please, please forward this to everyone who you think might have fun!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy birthday!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home