in recent adventures I've been living the life of a bachelor. Which, is of course only by my rough interpretation of what exactly that means to me, waking up late, walking around in my underwear all day, forgetting to shave, over-eating junk food and drinking copious amounts of alcohol. A friend of mine pointed out that this might not be imitating a bachelor, but also could be defined as slowly killing myself. The 3am nachos, too? The discovery of peanut butter spread across oreo cookies for breakfast? Day dreaming about Lindsay Lohan? Could this all be so bad? Apparently though, day-dreaming about Lindsay Lohan is okay - I mean, if you are watching TV like me all day you have seen about 600 interviews promoting Herbie Fully Loaded. It's only natural.
I thought it would go on like this forever I was just settled into the idea of freely picking my nose - now what do I do? A job? It won't be for sometime (which is probably a good thing, my liver needs to recoup, and hopefully my jaundice eyes will be white again by the time I go back.) But, still, I was just getting used to this, I was just now getting good at it. I was even thinking about getting a dog, yeah, a little scruffy mutt who scratches himself a lot. I was even thinking that I should scratch more too. Yes, of course, you know this is a lie if you know me. I hate pets of all sorts, but the scratching part - that's still fairly accurate.
anyway the point is, I like that a job just sort of came to me, but I was just getting good at this whole stereotype of a bachelor's lifestyle. I mean, come on! I was just getting good at playing pool - I'm not going to have anytime to practice when I'm sober.

2 Comments:
So what you're saying is ... you need to relearn how to set your alarm clock?
LIL's back! yeah!
Post a Comment
<< Home