Monday, July 04, 2005

Independence

I'm back in Baltimore in time for the forth, hoping to see illegal fireworks and drink forties. Yesterday, exhausted in new jersey (why is that state so god damn long?) I fell asleep in a rest stop in cherry hill. I suggest this rest stop for sleeping, try over to the left, and park your car under some trees to keep the sun out of your eyes.

highlights?
waking up near the ocean and fishing in my pajamas out on a rock
tasty striper and taste wine on a shady deck
pedicure. Why are these things so nice?
pinicaque in my honor (or I decided it was in my honor, even if I didn't know most of the people, and they refused to go swimming.)
trading journals
wings and beer

disappointments?
not getting to the meatballs party. sigh.

anyway, after a nice long car ride with yourself, celebrating independence day means a completely different thing.

happy fourth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most honored to be at least peripherally involved in three of the highlights.
Always a pleasure having a McDevitt or two on hand; New Haven loves having you here; and yes, I called a town meeting to confirm this fact.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home