Wednesday, August 03, 2005

personal day

Yesterday jeanne called in sick for her temp job. I love this about her. It meant that we got to spend the whole day together looking at low quality club clothes and crappy shoes, hand made by babies in china. I purchased the sluttiest dress, which is somehow both backless and frontless, and these shoes:

(yes, that's right, they are pink clear plastic, and look just like those tiny shoes you remember squeezing onto Barbie's perminantly pointy feet.)

Also the street was bubbiling, like someone added bubble bath to the sewer:


Today, I'm supposed to visit with Russell when he is taking care of his grandma. Russell doesn't say mommom...wait, as a matter of fact, he doesn't really say grandma either he says "grandmaw." It's adorable.

And tonight, I'll be sleeping in my own bed. It's nice to miss your own bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger v.h. said...

he really does say grandmaw. how adorable to know that and love that about a friend. i miss you.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home