Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bad news for under-titty


I'm pretty sure that it's not a good sign when you are looking up Maryland law to find out if you are about to break any of them.

It might mean that you've gone too far this year for Halloween.

11-107. Indecent exposure.

A person convicted of indecent exposure is guilty of a misdemeanor and is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or a fine not exceeding $1,000 or both.

Indecent, as applicable, is described as "to expose to view any portion of the female breast below the top of the areola."

Between the pasties, painted skin, hundreds of shell necklaces and seaweed, I think I barely, barely slip by this law. Can someone really get thrown in jail for three years for showing a little under-titty? This seems ridiculous. All of it: A. This law B. Tthat I ever thought of this costume. C. That I'm still going to do it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious how you're getting around, with your fin and all. Do you have a dozen sailors carrying you on a platter or pulling you on a cart? That would definitely make it worth it.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

found you online... ironically, I am in the Bmore area and I might be going as a mermaid as well... huh. Oh, but what I was going to say is... you should get some Navy Midshipmen from Annapolis to lug you about. I bet if you found some by the docks, drove them up to wherever you were going in B'more party-wise, and then bought them all a round they would do it!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it is your first titty offense, than I suspect the States Attorney will go easy on you. Fear not.

Fool

10:14 AM  
Blogger j-e-s-s-i-c-a said...

It's the 21st century. I'll be a walking mermaid.

11:19 AM  
Blogger acw said...

It's my understanding that as long as you have your nipples covered, the police will happily let you go about your business. Nipples uncovered, they will happily arrest you.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home