Friday, February 17, 2006

Work night

I stay up far too late on work nights. Even if I don't go out, I feel like the few precious hours out of the office should last longer than they do - so I keep my heavy eyes open to watch an episode of sex and the city I've already seen as if that means i'm living life a little more. Tomorrow I'll be exhausted. But, perhaps blissfully exhausted.

I'm still excited everytime I come home and get to stay up late to watch tv - when i really shouldn't be. It's like I'm looking at my life now through my eyes as a thirteen year old. This is SO cool jessica! you don't even have to tell mom that you're home and you can stay up as late as you want! This is so cool. AND! AND! You can drive. So cool.

It's the small things I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home