Thursday, May 18, 2006
Previous Posts
- Fresh Produce
- No more prisons.
- Spam
- While You Were Out
- Please Refrain
- Vaughniston is really popular
- Scavenger Hunt
- Zoo-choo
- Mini-vacation
- I've hit a new low
interests include: jet-setting, fast-tracking, expensive jokes, close talking, punny jokes, silly dances, big favors, peanut butter sandwich crackers, public speaking, public sleeping, dark blue, filibusters and those who filibuster, picnics, the thing your excited about right now, soda making, most-things making, telling embarrassing stories to put you at ease, hammers and nails, being a fancypants, makeshift ottomans, sporks, being very obvious about eavesdropping and maybe joining in uninvited, lunch by myself, finding things, "chicken, steak and chocolate cake", assonance, consonance, alliteration, jokes with strangers, jokes and meta-jokes like Russian dolls each nestled inside the other, what it means to be entire, crabs, duckpin bowling, old bay, natty boh and all things baltimore, dive bars in the morning, searching out kindness in others, searching out kindness in myself, clean sheets, clean socks, when you make things like music or art or a comment that was unknowingly beautiful or poignant, teaching and learning, whiskey and rootbeer, the sound of words and your spoon in the coffee: tink, tink, tink-tink, dead presidents, rocky balboa, underdogs, people watching, poetry, and napping. thank you.




2 Comments:
As someone who swims laps I was intrigued by the endless pool initially, but then two things stopped me from looking too deeply into them:
1. They are ridiculously expensive, and only people who really do have too much money to know what to do with would or should buy one.
2. When I swim in the pool I always have a goal to swim X number of laps. How would I ever know when it was time to stop in an endless pool?
I guess neither of those really go with the "creepy" theme of your post. Never mind.
Hi. I'm in the computer lab at school, and as soon as I read the panty hose part, I kind of burst out laughing, scoffing, and the 2 girls sitting next to me immediately looked!! They're super cool and thought it was hilarious too. ^_^ Phew.
Post a Comment
<< Home