Thursday, May 11, 2006

Vaughniston is really popular

Three little old ladies were sitting in the eye doctor's waiting area today. They were dressed nicely and talking loudly so they could all hear one another.

-Do you think that you'll see that Da Vinci Code film?
-No, I don't think so, I heard it was supposed to be very violent.
-Yes, yes, I suppose the book was violent.
-I don't know if I'll go to see it, I haven't decided yet, maybe.
-I heard it was supposed to be very, violent. [nodding]
-You know what film I'd like to see? That Jennifer Anniston picture.
-Oh that's right, what's it called?
-The Break, isn't it?
-It's called The Breaking Up. [definitively]
-Oh The Breaking Up, that's right.
-Is she and that fella still an item.
-Vaughn. That's his name. Vincent.
-Yes, Vince. Did you see him, yesterday? - Didn't he seem like the most down to earth young man? [As though they had met him]
-Oh yes, I saw him, he did seems very nice. I really liked him. [at this point I almost got up and SHOOK them to tell me more about meeting him in real life.]
-Yes.
-Oh yes.
-On Oprah's show? Did he talk about that Jennifer Anniston?
-Yes, and boy, was Oprah try to get the dirt on those two.
[laughter]
-He's in the film, too you know?
-The what?
-The Breaking Up, The movie.
[blank stares]
-That movie with Jennifer Anniston!
-You know, I really like her. [nodding]
-Oh yes, Me too.
-Oh yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home