Turning into a cupcake.
yeah, but maybe not the shape of one....
Nobody likes weight-loss posts, they are generally boring and self-deprecating. And Dieting posts? Yucko. The same thing. But, you know, Too bad, buddy. So, suffice it to say that I thought I was going to loose weight when I moved to New York...and I didn't. The first semester here was lonely, cold and awful, so like a good American, I sought comfort in greasy/sweet foodstuffs and carb-o-riffic beer. Now, I'm like "Shit, summer's here! I gotta loose this fast!" I'm generally running around and don't have much time to eat. This is no good. You end up getting something fast, filled with modified cornstarch. Worse than that, I seem to be eating a lot of modified cornstarch sandwiches, on white bread that just turns to sugar, which turns to fat, which turns into an irritating post about how I'm ever going to fit into a gold lamiae bikini, again.
So, the rules? We'll start with this for two weeks and then see where we are.
1. no sugar, modified cornstarch or otherwise.
2. no bread, and by no bread, I mean far, far less bread.
3. no cheese, and by no cheese I mean, only when absolutely necessary.
4. no beer.
Labels: diet

1 Comments:
you are blogging again! i am so glad i looked. keep it up. just so you know, i use firefox and your page looks awesome in firefox. and, i have been dying to look like a cupcake for a while now, actually. i was going to be one for halloween because i think that would be so fun. instead, 3 days ago, i bought a bra that makes my boobs look like cupcakes. not literal cupcakes, just ruffley and stuff. you should get one! you would look a-dor-able!
Post a Comment
<< Home