Monday, May 10, 2004

republicans respond
is this wrong?

1. GOLDENEAGLE2005
Age: 23

Personality: Somewhat Outgoing

Location: Gulfport, Mississippi - United States

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Body Type: Fit

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Religion: Catholic

Education: Undergraduate student

Income:

Smoker: Don't Smoke

Drink: Drink Socially

Status: Single

Have Children: Have no children

Want Children: Want to have children someday



Bio:
I am staunch Conservative and I listen to Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage daily! I also watch The O'Reilly Factor and listen to The Radio Factor during the day. As a Roman Catholic, I am strongly against abortion and premarital sex. I hold an Associate Degree and am currently working on my Bachelor of Arts in History at the University of Southern Mississippi which I plan to finish in May of 2005. I enjoy watching Fox News daily, baseball and NASCAR. I also enjoy spending time outdoors.

About My Match:
First of all, they would have to be a conservative Republican. I absolutely could not date a liberal (I don't mean to be mean). My ideal match would share the same the moral values that I have. Also, in terms of interests, I would like for us to share relatively the same interests as well.

Favorite Politician:
President Bush


Hi,
How are you? You're profile caught my attention and I wanted to say hi! :-)
I'm 23, currently a senior at the University of Southern Mississippi majoring in History (non-teaching). I currently reside in south Mississippi but am hoping to get a job upon graduation next May at the Library of Congress or the National Archives in DC. Besides seeming like a very sweet and attractive girl, I also wanted to say hi and tell you that I enjoyed reading your profile as I hopefully may be moving to the DC area. Again, you seem very sweet and I hope that we can possibly talk in the future, take care. :-)

Jesse







_________________________________________________________
2. RAVENSGUY


From: ravensguy
[NO PHOTO]

Age: 25

Personality: Somewhat Outgoing

Location: Ft. Detrick, Maryland - United States

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

Body Type: Fit

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Religion: Christian (Non-Catholic)

Education: Graduate Student

Income: $20,000 - 40,000

Smoker: Regular Smoker

Drink: Drink Socially

Status: Single

Have Children: Have no children

Want Children: Want to have children someday



Bio:
I am currently in my 4th year of a 6 year enlistment in the army. I do biodefense research at Ft. Detrick am an currently attending Hood College to get a Masters Degree in Biomedical Science. After I get out of the army I want to get my MBA.

I'm originally from Bel Air, MD. I'm a huge Raven's and Orioles fans and go to games whenever possible. I also like to go to Ocean City in the summer, mostly to party. My other hobbies are reading and being a Republican. I also like watching movies, especially James Bond.


About My Match:
I can't stand stupid people so I definatly like women that can hold an intelligent conversation. Looks are somewhat important but not everything (i'm not an underwear model myself :) Basically i'm just looking for a regular girl that has some morals and some intelligence.

Favorite Politician:
Ronald Reagan

Date Recieved: 5/8/2004
Subject: Hi

Body:
My name is Dave and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm originally from Bel Air but am now living in Frederick. If you read my profile you'll understand why. I am currently in graduate school at Hood College to get an MS in biomedical science. When I get out of the army I want to get an MBA and work my way into management of a drug company.

When i'm not worrying about class i'm down OC partying, reading books about military history/poly sci, playing computer games, watching movies. I especially like James Bond. Since i'm in the army I have to keep in pretty good shape so I run and exercise a lot but i'm not a John Basedow either (awesome abs commercial). I also like Baltimore sports teams, especially the Ravens. I like the Orioles too but they need some more pitching and clutch hitting. Viagra (Rafeal Palmerio) was a good aquisition and should definately help out.

You are really cute :). My photo should be up soon, the powers that be just need to make sure that my breast isn't exposed :). If you want to know more about me you can look at my profile and e-mail me.

Sincerely

Dave
___________________________________________________________________

3. GARTH

[NO PHOTO]
Age: 34

Personality: Somewhat Outgoing

Location: Beltsville, Maryland - United States

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

Body Type: Fit

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Religion:

Education: 4 Year degree

Income: $80,000 - 100,000

Smoker: Don't Smoke

Drink: Drink Socially

Status: Single

Have Children: Have no children

Want Children: Want to have children someday



Bio:
I am a sailboat racing financial analyst that works in commercial real estate, and goal oriented. I enjoy the finer things in life, but also like spend lazy afternoons on the boat or ski slopes.

5'9" blue eyes, sun bleached brown hair due to sailing, light tan, no tattoos or piercings.

Old movies, theater, good food and wine, dancing, and travel are some of my favorite activities after sailing, golf and soccer. I enjoy a good life and the company of friends. I teach sailing and leadership to the Sea Scouts (like Boy Scouts). I was an Eagle Scout.

About My Match:
An intelligent woman that enjoys the outdoors as well as the finer things in life. She knows how to carry herself well at the theater, a cocktail party or the yacht club, not mention the dance club and relaxing with friends.


Favorite Politician:
Fred Thompson & Reagan

From: Garth
Date Recieved: 5/9/2004
Subject: A glass of wine?

Body:
Megan,

I enjoyed reading your profile. I live in Greenbelt and work in Silver Spring, MD. I was wondering if you would like to enjoy an excellent glass of wine some evening and see how we get along, have a passionate discussion, and some laughs.

Garth

________________________________________________________________

4. DYNAMYKE

Age: 31

Personality: About Average

Location: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania - United States

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Religion: Christian (Non-Catholic)

Education: Some college

Income: $20,000 - 40,000

Smoker: Don't Smoke

Drink: Nondrinker

Status: Single

Have Children: Have no children

Want Children: Undecided



Bio:
This is always the hardest part for me. Plus, I am very tired. Maybe I will just ramble on for a bit and then revise this at a later date. See what it looks like in the morning. OK. Bye Bye!

About My Match:
I'll fill this out later

Favorite Politician:
Ronald Reagan

Body:
Hello! Just thought I would say HI!. Your profile sounds interesting. I have to work on mine. I just found out about this site and joined. Hope to hear from ya!

Myke

______________________________________________________________________
5. REALDEAL

Age: 46

Personality: Very Outgoing

Location: Brevard, North Carolina - United States

Height: 6 feet 0 inches

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Religion: Christian (Non-Catholic)

Education: Some college

Income: Over $100,000

Smoker: Don't Smoke

Drink: Drink Socially

Status: Divorced

Have Children: Live elsewhere

Want Children: Undecided



Bio:
I'm outgoing. Love to laugh. Love sports and politics. I'm old-fashioned and a gentleman. I live in the mountains of North Carolina and also have a summer cottage in Rhode Island. Lobster is my favorite food (especially pulled fresh out of the Narragansett Bay!) and....I have been told that I am a good cook. I'm not new to the Internet dating thing but....have not met Mrs. Right. Lots of wackos out there so....be careful! :-)

About My Match:
I'm looking for a woman who is strong and independent. She has to have a great sense of humor, likes to have adventures but....also likes to stay at home and relax. Can't be high-maintenance but....I sure do aim to please!

Favorite Politician:
George Bush

Body:
Wow. You won't be single for long! Great ad. Good luck in your hunt. And...look forward to four more years of "W"!
____________________________________________________________________


6. ATLMIKE

Age: 24

Personality: Very Outgoing

Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States

Height: 6 feet 6 inches

Body Type: Muscular

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Religion: Catholic

Education: 4 Year degree

Income:

Smoker: Don't Smoke

Drink: Drink Often

Status: Single

Have Children: Have no children

Want Children: Want to have children someday



Bio:
Discplined and active...the GOP way.
UGA

About My Match:
I'll fill this out later

Favorite Politician:
Bob Dole

Body:
I just signed up on this. Saw a link off oreilly.com. - this is hilarious.
Anyway, I'm a repub, live in Atl, and generally develop relationships via live in person...so sorry if my emailing skills are lacking. I won't invest a lot of time on a first email but shoot me a line if you do get this.
what do you do?
where did you go to college?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home