Remember just a few hours ago when I posted about how I was going to spend some made up figure of money to take a taxi? Well, I didn't. My friend Russell and Jaime (note journals on sideboard) ended up volunteering to come pick me up in Fell's Point during rush hour. What good friends. Afterwards we got burgers and I got to hear stories about grandmas, kittens and porn.
I still feel bad about Chelsey though, just like I knew I would. I'll buy her something fuzzy to top her pencil with and make it up to her. Come on! Geez, My car was broken! Give me a break, okay? She probably didn't even show up!
Stop being such a jerk, okay?
I just put oil in my car. I also filled up my windshield washer fluid. Maybe my car wouldn't go because there was too little windshield washer fluid. It did beep every time I turned it on and some alarms went off letting me know that it was out of the blue stuff...Why doesn't that happen when it's about to die, just when I'm out of windshield washer fluid? Odd.
Did I tell you that a friend of mine from high school published a book of poetry. It was through her school press, but needless to say seeing your friend's success makes you feel like a bigger failure. Wasn't there a Shakespeare quote about that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home