Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've hit a new low

A man at work just sent me a Dilbert comic. It's not that I hate Dilbert, it's just that there is nothing more depressing than sitting in a cubicle and getting an email from another cubicle about a fictional character who sits in a cubicle.

The worst part? The fictional, 2-dimensional character's day-to-day life is far more thrilling than mine is.

sigh.


Also, spell-check recognizes "Dilbert" but still insists that my name should be "cheesecake."

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Flint said...

Hello! Your day to day life is far more thrilling than almost everyone I know. You even got burgled on a date and went camping and quit your job just last week.

5:46 PM  
Blogger j-e-s-s-i-c-a said...

Mimi,
you have a good point, dear friend. i'll try to keep my chin up about dilbert.

love,
cheesecake

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home