Snakes and Spiders
My best friend and I went camping this weekend. Everyone said it was going to be too cold, but I assure you, it wasn't.
We made lots of fires, cooked soup and pizza - veggie burgers and corn on the cob, we roasted marshmallows, made jiffy pop, drank boxed wine, went hiking for hours and hours, got lost and found ourselves, saw wildlife including huge snakes and spiders, spoke to a shaman, saw waterfalls, crossed bridges and logs, broke things with rocks, snapped stickes, cuddled to stay warm, talked all night, and laughed and laughed.
I'd post more photos of our adventures, but, alas, one of our few casualties of the trip was my digital camera. He lost his life serving his purpose when he was dropped into a creek we were crossing. Brave little soul.
RIP, little guy.
or, perhaps he will dry out and be resurrected. Who knows! I

1 Comments:
Spiders.
(ICK!)
Post a Comment
<< Home